Fun for the whole family is set for this Friday and Saturday at the annual Holy Name Fall Festival.
There will be carnival rides, food booths, games, raffles, live and silent auction, karaoke, face painting and more.
The schedule is as follows:
– 5 p.m. — Fish dinners
– 5 to 10 p.m. — Rides. (Friday night only: unlimited rides with purchase of a bracelet for $15). Also offered Friday evening: games, food booths, country store and raffles.
– 11 a.m. — Barbecue chicken and pork chop dinners
– 11 a..m. to 10 p.m. — Rides, games, food booths, country store, silent auction and raffles
– 5:30 pm – Live Auction by Herron Auction
– 9 p.m. — Raffle drawing (Chance to win $5,000 and other great prizes)
New this year at the Holy Name Fall Festival: Adopt-A-Stuffed Animal booth.
The festival is also welcoming back an old favorite: the italian food boothShare on Facebook