We’ve all been in that situation where things just aren’t going right with the band and the tension gets to the point when you just have to bail. This is not the most appropriate time…Share on Facebook
big people first so I won’t have to out run them, just YOU!:P
(Zombieland rule # 1 cardio)
Once again another classic song that has been reworked by a modern band .The musicianship is awesome but when he singer starts singing..its cookie monster vocals and he ruined the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO-kl-CybU4&feature=player_embeddedShare on Facebook
1. Welcome to Kick Acts. Tell us a little about yourself and your band and were you can be found at on the web.
2. Who are your musical heroes, influences & why?
Eddie Van Halen, Joe Satriani, and all great Singer/ Songwriters….because I aspire to get to their level.
3. Do you have any advice for someone just getting started in playing music? Any pitfalls they should avoid?
Stay at it.
4. Do you have a greatest gig story you’d like to share?
15,000 people when opening up for Rebeloution in Hermosa Beach, CA. AMAZING ENERGY!!!!
5. On the same token as the above question. How about a “worse gig” ever story.
No sound system at a College gig in TX. Played to about 10 students in the snack room. Ouch. Crazy thing is they paid a lot for that gig.
6. Do you have any other hobbies other than playing music? Collect stamps? Collect hats from off the side of the road? Draw pictures of boobs?
Surfing, Yoga, and cooking…mainly on the BBQ. I tend to burn things.
7. What do you think about the present music scene or lack of? Care to address that?
Some of it is really good, and some is hmmmm? I like the collaborations a lot, like M&M and Bruno Mars.
8. Tell us something about each of your band members that we wouldn’t expect to hear… Like their hobbies or something like that…(???? editor)
9. Hypothetical situation. You’re stranded on Gilligan’s island and you get to hook up with only one of the girls… Is it Ginger, Mary Ann or Mrs. Howell and why?
I’d say none, because I’m really happy with my girlfriend. But it’s funny because we were on a hike in Hollywood the other day and she asked me the same question….I said Mary Ann, because she had a similar sweet, likable, fun energy about her (like my girlfriend has).
10. # 10 is called “Shout It Out Loud”. It’s were you get to talk about whatever you want to talk about. So go ahead and “SHOUT IT OUT LOUD”!
Life is good! Love Love Love, then Love some more.
Mike Sullivan (818) 448-6149 http://www.MikeSullivanBand.com Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/MikeSullivanBand iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/mike-sullivan/id424936176 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MikeSullivanBandShare on Facebook