It’s open to everyone but the Staff at KICK ACTS.
Game rules are ez.. Choose the correct movie for each quote. Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Kick Acts Contest” in the subject line. Include your real mailing address and email address. Every person entering, whether they get all of the questions right or not, goes into a drawing at the end of the month!!
Prize will consist of a gift bag with goodies in it!! Maybe a T-shirt, cd’s, silly gag gifts and more but you’ll want to win it for sure!!
Drawing will be held on March 31st!!
1. “And ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the prosecution is not going to get that man today, no, because I’m gonna get him! my client, the Honorable Henry T. Fleming, should go right to fucking jail! The son of a bitch is guilty!”
b. And Justice For All
c. Of Mice and Men
2. [singing] “Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads, a whale of a tale or two, ’bout the floppin’ fish and the girls I’ve loved on nights like this with the moon above. A whale of a tale and it’s all true, I swear by my tattoo. There was Mermaid Minnie; met her down in Madagascar. She would kiss me anytime that I would ask her. Then one evening, her flame of love blew out. Blow me down and pick me up, she swapped me for a trout!”
b. Little Mermaid
c. 20,000 Leagues under the sea
3. “No one would have believed in the middle of the 20th Century that human affairs were being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than Man’s.”
a. War of the Worlds
c. John Carpenter’s “The Thing”
4. “You are a worthless street rat. You were born a street rat, you’ll die a street rat, and only your fleas will mourn you.”
a. Stewart Little
5. “Simon is a very delicate creature. It took nearly a year and $30,000 to perfect him.”
c. Kiss Meets the Phantom