Yes! Jesus Christ was crucified and died for us on Mount Calvary. But that was not the end. Three days after He died, He arose from the grave winning victory over the grave and death. He ascended into heaven and now sits at the right hand of the Father. Jesus constantly intercedes for us, and through prayer, we are forgiven for our iniquities. Oh how weak the spirit-man and strong is the flesh-man. We are fortunate to have such a loving and merciful God that the only color he sees when he looks upon us is “Red”. The “Red” is His only begotten son’s blood that washes our sins away and makes us appear holy unto God.
Jesus is coming back for God’s children. No man knows the hour or day of his return. Those that predict prophecy in stating when Jesus is returning is a liar and the truth is not in him. Jesus himself gave us signs and wonders to look for before his return. (Luke 21:36) Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.
1. Wars, Violence, and Lawlessness – Matthew 24:6-7 – Wars of all sorts, escalating violence, and increasing lawlessness is throughout the world. This is especially true of English speaking nations. Most nations of the world consider the United States as the biggest threat to world peace. On TV and in our newspapers we see mayhem, murder, rape, robberies, drugs, alcohol, abortions, same sex marriages, lesbianism, homosexuality, and much more. We as Christians have turned our backs and tried to ignore what our world is coming to.
2. Drought and Famine – Revelation 6:5-6 – lack of rain and lack of food – will be on this earth as never seen before. These will become much worse then we can imagine. The catastrophes of drought, famine, fire, and flood tend to go together. It is almost unthinkable that the United States, Canada, Britain, New Zealand, Australia, and elsewhere among the English-speaking peoples of the world would have restaurants close due to lack of food.
3. Earthquakes and Natural Disasters – There have been earthquakes in the past. But Jesus stated earthquakes would increase in number and magnitude and in diverse places (Mark 13-8 and Matthew 24-7). Yes! There have been earthquakes in the past. But nothing like what is to come. Los Angeles is considered as the media capitol of the world. More rotten, vile movies and TV shows featuring murder, mayhem, and illicit and perverted sex are produced here than any other place in the world. And, the San Andreas Fault runs along CA.
4. Disease Epidemics – A plague of disease epidemics is beginning to worry public health officials around the world. Aids is the most discussed because 2 of every 3 Africans have Aids. Millions have died and so many more are infected with this non-curable disease. The Ebola virus, “mad cow disease”, and many more seldom heard of just 10 years ago are worrying heath officials worldwide. Many old diseases such as malaria and TB and others are emerging as super, drug-resistant diseases that ignore penicillin and other drugs that once was used to combat them. Cancer and heart disease is steadily increasing because of our tainted water from the pollutants of our technological advances. New even deadlier diseases will arise for which there is no cure.
5. The Rise of an Aggressive, Fundamentalist Islamic Power – In the end times, the Bible predicts that there will arise, in North Africa or in the Middle East, one who will be able to unify, harness and lead a powerful block of nations in which Egypt will have a key role. Presently, the whole Islamic world in the Middle East and North Africa is being enveloped by a wave of resurgent Islamic fundamentalism. They are being funded by rogue states and terrorists organizations, trying to destabilize the Western part of the world.
6. An Ascendant European Union Seeks Global Primacy – Watch Europe! Revelation 13 describes the revival of a great military power. The Apostle John spoke of a beast having 7 heads and 10 horns rising up out of the sea. The seven heads represent the seven distinct revivals of this evil empire. The ten horns represent the ten leaders that make up the ten nations of this ungodly federation that will fight against the saints of God. These ten leaders will also fight against Jesus Christ at His return.
7. A Powerful Religious Figure Leads a Religious Revival – One of the definite signs of the End Times will be the arrival of a great false religious leader (Revelation 19:19-21). He will possess great charisma and will exercise very powerful influence over a political power. He will be the long prophesied, influential head of a great, militant church in Europe. The great false religious leader will rise very soon now. He will not deceive a few hundred like David Koresh or Jim Jones. This leader will deceive millions. He will perform miracles such as having fire fall from the sky. He will exalt himself above all that is called God. He will sit in the temple of God. He will display supernatural powers of all sorts (Revelation 13:13-14).
8. The Gospel Of the Kingdom of God Preached To All Nations – Matthew 24-14 – Jesus mentions another sign that must happen before His second coming. It is happening now! That is preaching the gospel to all nations of the world. This gospel is as a witness showing the world a testimony of God’s intentions.
9. Faith Again Becomes A Matter Of Life And Death – Watch for persecution of Christians and the Church of God that keeps His commandments (Revelation 12-17; 14-12). We will be delivered up and killed like the early Christians. It is the commandment-keeping Christians that will be persecuted and killed, not those masquerading or playing to be Christians. This society around us will become more hostile to God’s people and feel condemned by us. Are you a true Child of God or are you deep down just pretending to be a Christian?
10. A Crisis Strikes Jerusalem – Watch! The modern nation of Israel, populated by the descendents of the biblical tribe of Judah, plus remnants of Levi and Benjamin, will suffer great military losses with part of territory by enemies (Luke 20-23).
11. The Abomination of Desolation – When the city of Jerusalem is attacked and conquered, the foreign occupying power will begin what the Bible calls the “abomination of Desolation”. Please read Matthew 24:15-21
12. The collapse of the English-speaking nations – The Great Tribulation – Watch for the decline and conquest of the English-speaking nations. The bible reveals the worse, most indescribably terrifying time in the entire history of the world. This time will make the destruction and genocide of WW11 seem like a picnic on a beautiful summer day. Some of the scriptures supporting this are Luke 21:23, Matthew 24:21-23, Jeremiah 30:4-7, Mark 13, Ezekiel 36, Daniel 12, and Matthew 24:30. The pivotal scripture for understanding end-time prophecy is found in Leviticus 26.
13. Heavenly Signs and the Day of the Lord – Matthew 24:29 – After the tribulation the sun will be darkened, the moon will not give its lights and turn into blood, the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven will be shaken. Though our nation professes to be “Christian”, we are filled with deceit, vanity, violence, lies, and half-truths.
14. The Last Seven Plagues – Please read Revelation Chapter 8
As Jesus Christ told us, “Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man (Luke 21-36)”. All these things must come to pass before the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior. Is your heart right? Have you accepted Jesus into your heart? Are you worthy to escape these things and stand before the Son of Man?Share on Facebook